Related Anxiety Based Conditions
If you elect to enter into treatment at the OCD Center of Los Angeles, we will never divulge the content of your therapy sessions, or even the fact that you are in treatment at the OCD Center of Los Angeles, to anyone, except under the following circumstances:
- If you provide us with your expressed written permission.
- If we are required to provide information as a result of a court order.
- If you are a minor, in which case your parent or legal guardian has a legal right to provide or withhold consent for treatment at our center.
- If we determine that you are a threat to yourself or others, in which case we are required by law to intervene in order to protect you and/or anyone else who may be in danger.
The only time the OCD Center of Los Angeles will collect information from you is if you voluntarily provide us with information in the course of any of the following:
- If you elect to contact us requesting information.
- If you sign up to receive our free newsletter.
- If you take one of our free online tests.
- If you sign up to receive our free ebook on Dermatillomania and Trichotillomania.
- If you register for our free weekly email course on Dermatillomania and Trichotillomania.
- If you comment on one of our blog articles.
We respect your privacy and confidentiality. If you have provided us with contact information in any of the above-noted ways, we will never share, sell, rent, loan, or give away your name, email address, or any other personal information to anyone.
If you have provided us with contact information in any of the above-noted ways, you may occasionally receive emails from us about OCD and related conditions. If you receive one of these emails and would like to be removed from our database so that you no longer receive these emails, you can easily unsubscribe via a link at the bottom of the email.
You can also request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we delete any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
You can be removed from our database at any time by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org requesting to be deleted from our database. Just write “Remove from database” in the subject line, and we will quickly and permanently delete your information from our database.
This notice is meant to comply with both the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) and the European Union General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
The OCD Center of Los Angeles provides specialized Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) for the treatment of Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) and related anxiety based conditions. We offer various treatment options, including:
We also offer phone, online, and face-to-face consultation services for those who do not wish to pursue a course of psychotherapy.
We treat adults, adolescents, and children, and offer services six days a week, including evenings and Saturdays.
If you would like to discuss treatment or a consultation, please contact our client coordinator at (310) 824-5200 (ext. 4).